Iris Cullinan’s Resume (download PDF)
e: email@example.com w: irisjc.wordpress.com
Writer. Doer. Maker. Traveler. Painter. Communicator. Seeking to make your life easy.
How I’ll Make Your Life Easy.
Microsoft Office, iWork, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop, WordPress, Constant Contact, Social Media Marketing, Market Research, SEO, Copywriting.
Where I Learned To Make Your Life Easy.
Suffolk University, Boston, MA, September 2009-Present
Bachelor of Science, Advertising, Focus in Psychology
Degree anticipated May 2013; Current GPA 3.684
La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, July 2012- November 2012
Study Abroad Ambassador
Lives I’ve Made Easy Before.
Integrated Marketing Group Intern, AMP Agency, Jan. 2013- Present
- Researches, brainstorms, and supports development of integrated (digital and experiential) marketing campaigns in response to RFPs for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. Built RFI answer database to ease work flow.
- Crafts daily headline newsletter; contributes to agency marketing through blog posts. Supports strategy of annual marketing plan through competitive audits and brainstorms.
Commuter Ambassador/Housing Asst., Off-Campus Housing Office, Suffolk University – August 2011- Present
- Student leader for the commuter population of a 77% commuter school.
- Collaborated with university departments and clubs to organize and promote events for students’ education and leisure.
- Produced print advertising and social media content to promote events, guided by department strategy.
Marketing Creative, Traci Allen Inc. – November 2011-May 2012
- Promoted from internship position to support planning and development of marketing materials for existing clients and new business.
- Directed photo-shoot, designed client website, wrote direct marketing copy and industry white papers for agency marketing. Wrote client and agency blogs.
Work Study, Marketing and Communications Office, Suffolk University – September 2009- December 2010
- Assisted in-house creative team of an urban university in visual research, design tasks, and administration.